Isamado Homecare Training Institute is a training facility committed to empowering home support workers to deliver value for their clients (home owners).
Isamado Homecare Training Institute is a hospitality training facility committed to empowering home support workers to deliver value for their clients (home owners) in Nairobi, Kenya. The institute specializes in delivering high quality practical skills-based training and mentorship on hospitality for home support workers (house-helps, maids, nannies, housekeepers, and house managers). In addition, we provide training services for companies / organisations i.e. if your company / organisation in Nairobi, Kenya has employed cleaning staff, Isamado Homecare Training Institute will provide them with onsite practical skills-based training and follow-up mentorship so that you get value for the salaries you pay them. The Isamado Homecare Training Institute training program provides each trainee with the opportunity to learn and practice the hospitality skills required to deliver quality services in residential/home settings. Each student is given personalized attention and support, and must pass all tests (practical and theory) before receiving a certificate of participation. The Isamado Homecare Training Institute maintains a record of all hospitality graduates who have successfully undertaken the course for purposes of authentication by home owners. Why Isamado Homecare Training Institute? What makes Isamado Homecare Training Institute different from other hospitality training providers in Nairobi, Kenya is the fact that:
- We draw practical skills from our parent company – Isamado Homecare Limited ( isamado.co.ke )
- Specialised for home support hospitality services.
- Careful selection of experienced tutors and mentors.
- Each trainee is provided with follow up mentorship after the training to ensure they effectively translate learned hospitality skills to practice.
Our vision at Isamado Homecare Training Institute is to enable you as a home owner Live Life Hassle Free, in Nairobi, Kenya. Our Mission is to ensure that every homecare and support worker who has been trained at the institute is deeply appreciated by society and households, because of the passion and skill in delivering his or her hospitality duties. In the process, we are also professionalizing the homecare and support work, because we know that it is a valuable service that should be provided to the highest standards of care in Nairobi, Kenya and beyond. Trainees can opt for one of three scheduling options below depeding on the nature of their domestic work:
- Option 1– Full Time: One week (5 full days- Monday to Friday -8 hours each day)
- Option 2 – Half day: Two weeks (10 half days – Monday to Friday – 4 hours each day – 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
- Option 3 – Saturday: Five weeks (1 full day – Saturday – 8 hours each day) for five weeks.
Course Content: The hospitality training program includes the following topics:
- Child/Baby care
- Home safety & security + management of emergencies including first aid.
- Housekeeping (general home cleaning & maintenance)
- Laundry management
- Kitchen Management / cooking / catering
- Personal hygiene
- Etiquette and customer care
- Introduction to specialized cleaning (carpet, sofa, vehicle upholstery, mattress, floor)
Cost of Training & Mentorship: the full five day hospitality course costs Ksh 9,000. Application Process: The minimum qualifications are ability to speak in Swahili or English, and be willing to travel to our training institute in Nairobi, Kenya . If you would like your house help or house manager to get the hospitality skills she/he needs to give you quality services, register with Isamado Homecare Training Institute now. The process is simple – fill the Application Form below with the details of the person who will be undergoing training. If you need clarifications, call us on 0702 300300 or 0704 300300.